Candidates aspiring for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) examination have to be exam ready due to the stiff competition frequently seen in this exam. This examination is held annually to provide admission to popular Law Colleges in UG courses. However, the common question that hovers over candidates’ minds is how to crack CLAT without online coaching.
Candidates appearing for CLAT exam must go through this article that provides a detailed strategy for CLAT preparation without online coaching.
CLAT Exam Pattern
Candidates willing to crack CLAT without online coaching can check out the exam pattern along with the subjects asked in the exam below:
- The examination is going to be held in the offline mode
- There is a prescribed marking scheme of 1 mark for correct answer, and a negative marking of 0.50 marks is applicable for wrong marks
- The nature of the questions asked will be multiple-choice questions and partially passage-based
|Subjects||Maximum Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English LanguageCurrent AffairsLogical ReasoningQuantitative TechniquesLegal Reasoning||150||150||2 hours|
Tips to Crack CLAT Without Online Coaching
Cracking CLAT without online coaching is a very simple task, and candidates have to make sure that they keep the following tips in mind while commencing the exam preparation tips for CLAT:
- The examination will have questions based on Aptitude subjects, i.e., Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Techniques, and Legal Reasoning. Hence, in a bid to get clarity regarding the basic concepts, candidates can go for different free videos available on YouTube. Candidates can also check out the free videos posted by BYJU’S Exam Prep on their official YouTube channel or theri websiteto get a strong foundation for these subjects.
- Before commencing the preparation for the CLAT without online coaching, candidates should prepare a strategy. This strategy should be prepared by dividing equal timing to learning, practice and assessing. In this way, they can easily manage the CLAT examination’s vast syllabus.
- The examination will have passage questions based on General awareness, current affairs, etc. To tackle them, candidates can opt for a good English newspaper such as The Hindu and navigate the editorial section to improve vocabulary. Besides, a healthy habit of reading newspapers also keeps the student aware of the latest happenings.
- Practice is the most important tool for cracking CLAT without online coaching. It is always advisable to go for the Mock Test series. These mock test series help with the basic practice and help keep a tab on the overall accuracy level, preparation level, etc. Candidates must also do a proper analysis of the mock performance to know the topics or sections that need maximum attention.
- CLAT previous year papers are also something that is usually followed by candidates aiming to crack CLAT without online coaching. These papers help know the exact difficulty level of the questions asked in the actual exam. Also, by solving them, candidates can get the exam level experience before appearing in the CLAT exam.
We hope we were able to guide our readers regarding the tips that have helped a lot of candidates earlier in cracking CLAT without online coaching. For the CLAT Mock Test series, prep videos, and quizzes, candidates can always prepare with free resources provided by leading ed-tech platform Byju’s Exam Prep.